Quantega, a pioneer in Digital Transformation, IT Consulting, Outsourcing and Next-Generation Services has announced that it would be conducting Pre-Employment Tests 2018-2019 to recruit graduate freshers from all the streams — education, gaming, media and entertainment, robotics, manufacture, logistics, etc.– for 28,800 positions available at the firm and its associated organizations for various locations within India and abroad.
The candidates must be graduates/masters in technical/non-technical fields from a university recognized by the central government and should be aged between 18 to 36 years. Candidates graduating in 2019 are also eligible and can apply for recruitment.
The recruitment process
The recruitment process at Quantega is systematically planned and has 3 phases:
- In the first phase, all candidates who have completed the registration process successfully will sit for the Quantega Pre-Employment Cognitive Test (QPECT) to be held on November 4, 2018, (tentative) in different locations throughout the country. (The application fee for this exam is Rs 1200)
- This test with objective questions is designed to measure an applicant’s cognitive function in a specific area, such as verbal reasoning, spatial awareness, problem-solving skill, critical thinking, mathematics, etc and shall carry a total of 150 marks. This exam helps predict a candidate’s aptitude for the position
- In the second phase, candidates who qualify for the first round will go for general intelligence test and group discussion and will be evaluated on the basis of their systematic exchange of information, views and opinions on the topic given to their respective groups
- These topics will be given to the candidate after the result of the QPECT to allow them to prepare and would be based primarily on the latest developments in Business and Economy, Current Affairs, Social Issues, International events, Climate, Technology, etc. This GD would be conducted through Quantega’s desktop/mobile/web app which the shortlisted candidates would need to install and use for participation
- The GD schedule will be sent via SMS/email notification and candidates will have the option of participating in it from anywhere in the country where there is good internet connectivity as the entire process will involve an audio-visual discussion between the designated group and the presenter
- The third phase would include a formal discussion between the Quantega hirer and the applicant during which, information will be exchanged with the intention of establishing the applicant’s suitability for a position
- The merit list would be drawn on the basis of aggregate marks scored in the QPECT and the GD. The shortlisted candidates would then be informed about the interview, the type of questions that will be asked and given the interview location and other details
Selected candidates will get a CTC between Rs 5 lakhs to 19 lakhs depending on the role they have been selected for.
Online Application Guidelines
- Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply online by registering and providing their mobile number. Enter a valid mobile number on which communication can be sent from Quantega. Applicants can not fill more than one application form with the same mobile number
- After registration, the candidates need to confirm the OTP they get by SMS from Quantega to confirm their mobile number
- Once the mobile number has been verified, applicants need to login and complete their profile by providing accurate answers to each of the questions. The registration process has to be completed by making an online payment of Rs 1200 using Net banking, Debit or Credit Card.
Source – indiatoday.in